These Baseball Card Valentine Cards are the perfect way to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your friends.
I always find myself searching for the perfect cards for Valentine’s Day. If you’re shopping in stores, you probally already know that baseball Valentines are hard to come by. You might find a mixed sports pack but not that often. That is why I love creating them with my son or buying on etsy. It’s nice to have something unique too.
How to make our Baseball Card Valentine Cards:
- Print out the Baseball Valentine Cards onto card stock.
2. Carefully cut out the Valentine cards with scissors.
3. Place one Valentine card onto the top of a baseball card.
4. Wrap a piece of twine three times around the card and Valentine and tie into a knot in the back of the card.
You might also like our:
You might also like out other baseball ideas:
- A Monthly Subscription Box for baseball lovers: Plate Crate is a Monthly Subscription Box for Baseball Lovers. Each box is filled with amazing gear each month.